What I'm Drinking Tonight

on 3:01 AM



On my way home from Mass Innovation Nights #11 (#MIN11 or @massinno on Twitter) I decided to pick up some beer to consume in the comfort of my home. {I game up cheeseburgers & milkshakes for Lent}

I went in thinking I would pick up some Naragansett (which they didn't have) or Harpoon IPA (which they did have) when I saw this pack.

The Beer Works has a few locations about. One in the shadow of Fenway Park, another down the street from the TD Garden (what used to be the FleetCenter which replaced that Boston Garden which should not be mistaken for the Boston Gardens which is another thing all together). They make their own brews there, and I've enjoyed my fair share over the years. I had not known that they were bottling any of their beers. So I decided to take it home with me and see how it tasted.

Plus, I'm a sucker for anything that suggests baseball, especially the local nine, the beantown bombers. Or bombahs, as the case may be.

PS - Pictchers & Catchers report!

Posted via email from paulrharvey3's posterous

0 comments: