On The Way To San Jose. What? Oh, I Mean Philly.

on 12:52 AM

Greyhound posted this message at the gate here in Boston. The lady at the ticket counter says my connection in NYC may be the first bus to Philly since the storm rolled in. I've heard various levels from family & friends in Philly, about 2-3 feet of snow. I'm hopeful I get through in time to join some of my family & friends at the traditional Super Bowl party I've attended since I was a teenager. Even if they haven't all forgiven me for wearing a Patriots shirt the year they beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Man, I took some serious heat that day. But I knew most of them loved or liked me anyway, so I didn't mind too much.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Posted via email from paulrharvey3's posterous

0 comments: